UAMS Northeast is seeking a full time Family Medicine Physician for a faculty position (assistant/associate professor) in our Residency Program. This is an ideal position for an individual who loves to teach residents and medical students in a clinical setting. We have an established and successful, full service Residency Program for MD and DO Family Practice Physicians. We train 24 residents over a three year cycle. Position requires harmoniously working in an inter-disciplinary team for patient care delivery. The position is a full time position Monday thru Friday and a 1 in 10 call rotation.
- Medical degree – M.D. or D.O.
- Completion of an accredited residency program
Two-plus years of experience in a Family Medicine teaching role is preferred. New Family Medicine physicians with a passion for teaching are encouraged to apply.
- Must be board certified or board eligible in Family Medicine
- Licensed (or able to be licensed) to practice medicine in the State of Arkansas
- Must possess current, valid federal and state narcotics certificates
Jonesboro, AR is a family oriented community of 75,000 with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Jonesboro is home to Arkansas State University with a student population in excess of 10,000 students and St. Bernards Medical Center which serves as an inpatient training site for UAMS Northeast residents.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.