The UAMS College of Medicine, Department of Neurology, is seeking a neurology with a focus in Neuromuscular diseases to join our dynamic faculty. Responsibilities include outpatient care at a high level of skill, expertise, and professional standards.
Duties also include:
· Inpatient consult coverage
· Clinical education of medical students and residents
· Development of clinical or scientific research in Neuromuscular disease
· Peer reviewed publications
· M.D. or equivalent and license to practice medicine or eligibility for licensure in Arkansas
· Completion of an accredited Neurological Training Program and Neuromuscular Fellowship
· Candidate must be Neurology board eligible
Salary and benefit package is competitive and academic rank is commensurate with training and experience.
Send inquiries and C.V. to email@example.com.