The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) and Arkansas Children’s Northwest (ACNW) in Springdale, Arkansas is seeking a full-time pediatric anesthesiologist. The appointment of Assistant Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology, Division of Pediatric Anesthesiology shall reflect UAMS’s prevailing pledge to promote academic excellence, provide patient care (when applicable), search for translational opportunities and promote the health & wellness of Arkansans.
Work in partnership Arkansas Children’s Hospital Northwest to provide the highest level of Anesthesia services for the state of Arkansas
- Provide anesthesiology and pain management services to patients as directed or required
- Communicate with patients and families throughout the entire surgical process, including preparation, surgery, and recovery
- Mentor medical students and residents on various procedures as warranted
- Maintain comprehensive records of medical procedures and patient care
- Provide coordination, continuity, and consistency in patient care, community outreach, research and instruction
- Perform varied responsibilities in the areas of patient care, medical education, and/or research
- Provide direct patient care, medical teaching, and research collaborations
- Engagement in clinical care and/or scholarly activities that advance clinical medicine are to be included
- Call Required
Applicants should be ABA eligible or certified, and eligible for an Arkansas medical license. Applications for pediatric anesthesiology positions should also be subspecialty certified or eligible.
ACNW is located in one of the fastest growing regions in the country, with many local amenities, and abundant natural resources. Northwest Arkansas is a highly desirable area that is home to Walmart, Tyson Foods, Crystal Bridges Museum, and the University of Arkansas.
Please send CV to email@example.com