Washington Regional Medical System is actively seeking a full-time; Board-Certified/Board Eligible Hospitalist to join our highly respected, very collegial Hospitalist Group in Fayetteville, AR. Join an established group of physicians who provide quality care and improve patient outcomes. You will join a dynamic health system at the forefront of health care in Northwest Arkansas. Washington Regional has consistently been recognized as the top hospital in AR, with 425 licensed beds, a level II trauma center, and a comprehensive stroke center. WR also participates in GME -Internal Medicine and Family Medicine residencies through UAMS.
- Arkansas state licensed physician
- Completed Internal Medicine or Family Medicine residency
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
This position offers
- Academic appointment opportunities – Opportunity to teach UAMS Internal Medicine residents, we have both teaching service and non-teaching service attending roles.
- Enjoy flexible scheduling based on financial goals and shift preferences, a break from the traditional 7 on/7 off model.
- Competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, and much more
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- CME Reimbursement
- Generous relocation allowance
- Professional liability coverage
About the area
Northwest Arkansas residents consistently rank Washington Regional as the hospital of choice for overall quality, highly trained physicians, and care in a variety of specialty areas including stroke care, senior health, cardiology, orthopedics, and women's services. Washington Regional has been recognized as the Top Hospital in Arkansas for the last 3 years.
In recent years, our community has been ranked among the nation's most livable by Forbes, Kiplinger Report and Money Magazine. US News and World Report continues to rank Fayetteville as one of the top10 best places to live in the United States.
Our area features the best schools in the state, first-class performing arts center, live music venues, nationally recognized art museum, over 200 miles of biking and hiking trails. Majestic bluffs, shimmering lakes, rivers, and rolling hills provide the perfect backdrop for participating in outdoor activities.
Please send CV to email@example.com.