Boston Mountain Rural Health Center, Inc., a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) is seeking a full-time Family Practice Physician or a Family Nurse Practitioner at our clinic located in Harrison, Arkansas. BMRHC is a family and Community Health Center that offers a wide range of services for insured, uninsured and under-insured patients.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements for Family Physician:
- Graduate of an accredited medical school with a degree of Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy
- Successful completion of residency at an accredited healthcare institution
- Unrestricted License to practice medicine in the State of Arkansas
- Current healthcare provider level Basic Life Support certification
- Current DEA
Qualifications and Educational Requirement for a Family Nurse Practitioner:
- Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing
- Completion of a Nurse Practitioner program approved by the Arkansas State Board of Nursing
- Current certification by the American Board of Family Nurse Practitioners or other appropriate specialty board. (American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), or American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Unrestricted APRN License to practice in the State of Arkansas
- Current healthcare provider level Basic Life Support certification.
- Current DEA
A career at Boston Mountain Rural Health Center (BMRHC) offers an opportunity to make a difference in your community by serving others to improve their health, well-being and quality of life. BMRHC team members are offered competitive compensation and a generous benefits package that includes:
- 27 PTO days per year
- PTO Cash Out
- Longevity Bonus
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Affordable Insurance premium for medical, dental and vision plans
- Basic Life/AD&D 100% paid by the employer
- Supplemental Insurance Coverage
- 401k Retirement Plan-employer matches up to 5%
- Loan Repayment Opportunity through the National Health Service Corp
- Annual bonus potential
- Professional liability coverage
BMRHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Due to the nature of our business, some positions at BMRHC are deemed safety sensitive for the purposes of the Medical Marijuana Act. BMRHC provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Please send CV to email@example.com.