Washington Regional Medical System is seeking a full-time BC/BE fellowship-trained Physiatrist who is seeking an outpatient practice focused on physical medicine, rehab, and conservative spine treatment, to join our Total Spine team.
What is Total Spine of Northwest Arkansas:
- An outpatient facility wholly dedicated to the care, management and education for patients experiencing debilitating neck and back pain as well as the effects of spinal nerve compression
- Works directly with the surgeons and their staff to provide conservative, pre-operative, post-operative, and long-term management of their spine patients
- An amazing facility offering state of the art DAVID Health Solutions exercise equipment to restore strength and endurance to spinal movements
What you can expect:
- Large referral base
- Competitive compensation with performance incentives (wRVU based)
- Robust onboarding package including commencement bonus and relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, retirement, salary continuation and more
- Additional CME time off and allowance
About the area:
In recent years, our community has been ranked among the nation’s most livable by Forbes, Kiplinger Report and Money Magazine. US News & World Report continues to rank Fayetteville as one of the Top 5 Best Places to Live in the United States. Northwest Arkansas features stately, tree-filled neighborhoods, some of the best schools in the state, the University of Arkansas, first-class performing arts center, live music venues, nationally recognized art museum, miles trails to enjoy. Majestic bluffs, lakes, rivers and rolling hills provide the perfect backdrop for participating in outdoor activities.
- Location: Fayetteville, AR
- Type: Full-time
Please send CV to email@example.com.