Washington Regional Medical System, Northwest Arkansas' only locally owned, locally governed, not-for-profit hospital and health system; is seeking Vascular Neurologist to join our Neurology Clinic in Fayetteville, AR. This is a well-established community hospital-based practice with highly respected fellowship trained physicians; 2 Vascular Neurologists, 2 Interventional Neuroradiologists and an APRN.
- MD/DO that has completed a Vascular Neurology Fellowship and BC/BE
- Committed to clinical excellence by providing high-quality, compassionate patient care
- Large referral base
What you can expect:
- Full population of vascular neurology
- New multispecialty clinic building with Radiology & Laboratory access
- Competitive compensation with performance incentives (wRVU based)
- Robust onboarding package including commencement bonus and relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, retirement, salary continuation and more
- Additional CME time off and allowance
About the area:
- NWA residents consistently rank Washington Regional as the hospital of choice for overall quality, highly trained doctors, and care in a variety of specialty areas including stroke care, senior health, cardiology, orthopedics, and women's services.
- In recent years, our community has been ranked among the nation's most livable by Forbes, Kiplinger Report and Money Magazine. US News and World Report continues to rank Fayetteville as one of the top 5 best places to live in the United States.
- Our area features some of the best schools in the state, first-class performing arts center, live music venues, nationally recognized art museum, miles of biking and hiking trails. Majestic bluffs, shimmering lakes, rivers and rolling hills provide the perfect backdrop for participating in outdoor activities.
- Location: Fayetteville, AR
- Type: Full-time
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.