Washington Regional's Movement Disorders Clinic is seeking a BC/BE, fellowship-trained, Movement Disorders Neurologist to provide compassionate evaluation and treatment of movement disorders. The ideal candidate will be committed to clinical excellence in the State's #1 ranked hospital which offers full practice support with a large referral base from 200+ employed physicians and APPS. This well-established and rapidly growing practice includes a highly respected team from a variety of related disciplines including fellowship-trained movement disorder neurologist, BC neuropsychologist, geriatrics, social work, and nursing.
What you can expect:
- Ability to practice broad scope of movement disorder neurology
- Competitive compensation based on national median data with wRVU productivity and quality incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package
- As a nonprofit health care system, qualify for federal student loan forgiveness program
- Close collaboration with Washington Regional JB Hunt Transport Services Neuroscience Institute which includes a team of Neurosurgeons, Interventional Neuroradiologists, Vascular Neurologists, Neurohospitalists, General Neurologists and Epileptologist.
About the area:
In recent years, our community has been ranked among the nation's most livable by Forbes, Kiplinger Report and Money Magazine. US News & World Report continues to rank Fayetteville as one of the Top 5 Best Places to Live in the United States. Northwest Arkansas features stately, tree-filled neighborhoods, some of the best schools in the state, the University of Arkansas, first-class performing arts center, live music venues, nationally recognized art museum, miles of trails to enjoy. Majestic bluffs, lakes, rivers and rolling hills provide the perfect backdrop for participating in outdoor activities.
Year after year, Northwest Arkansas residents consistently rank Washington Regional as the hospital of choice for quality, highly trained providers, and care in a variety of areas.
- Location: Fayetteville, AR
- Type: Full-time
Please send CV to email@example.com.