Washington Regional Medical System, Northwest Arkansas' only locally owned, locally governed, not-for-profit hospital and health system; is seeking fellowship-trained neurologists in vascular neurology, movement disorder, cognitive and behavioral neurology, as well as general neurologists, to join our Washington Regional JB Hunt Transport Services Neuroscience Institute located in Northwest Arkansas.
What you can expect:
- Full population of general neurology
- New multispecialty clinic building with Radiology & Laboratory access
- Competitive compensation with performance incentives (wRVU based)
- Robust onboarding package including commencement bonus and relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, retirement, salary continuation and more
- Additional CME time off and allowance
About the area:
- Northwest Arkansas residents consistently rank Washington Regional as the hospital of choice of overall quality, highly trained doctors, and care in a variety of specialty areas including stroke care, senior health, cardiology, orthopedics, and women's services.
- In recent years, our community has been ranked among the nation's most livable by Forbes, Kiplinger Report and Money Magazine. US News and World Report continues to rank Fayetteville as one of the top 5 best places to live in the United States.
- Our area features some of the best schools in the state, first-class performing arts center, live music venues, nationally recognized art museum, miles of biking and hiking trails. Majestic bluffs, shimmering lakes, rivers and rolling hills provide the perfect backdrop for participating in outdoor activities.
- Location: Fayetteville, AR
- Type: Full-time
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.