Washington Regional Medical System located in Fayetteville, AR, is seeking full-time Board-Certified Obstetric Hospitalist to serve a well-established community hospital which is comprised of two well-respected obstetrics and gynecology practices. Both clinics consist of 15 physicians, experienced RNs and friendly office staffs.
Washington Regional Medical System has grown to consist of an impressive network of world-class health care services. With its 425-bed medical center over 50 outpatient clinics and some of the area’s most successful outreach programs, Washington Regional is Northwest Arkansas’ largest health care provider.
Our community has been consistently ranked among the nation’s most livable by Forbes, Kiplinger Report and Money Magazine. US News & World Report continues to rank Fayetteville as one of the Top 5 Best Places to Live in the United States and Northwest Arkansas residents continually rank Washington Regional as the hospital of choice for overall quality.
General responsibilities include:
- Evaluating patients during triage.
- Caring for unassigned OBGYN patients.
- Responding to OBGYN emergencies.
- Assisting during C-sections.
- Providing back up coverage for private physicians.
Additional duties may include:
- Monitoring laboring patients with private OBs.
- Conducting consults in the emergency department and inpatient floors.
- Overseeing residents, fellows, midwives or advanced practice nurses.
- Interpreting fetal heart rate tests.
- Performing amniotomies and sonograms.
- Placing intrauterine pressure catheter (IUPC) and fetal scalp electrodes (FSE).
- Participating on the OB rapid response team.
- Serving on patient-safety and quality-review committees.
What you can expect:
- Nationally competitive compensation
- Commencement bonus & relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits
- Retirement package with matching contribution
- CME time off and allowance
- Location:Fayetteville, AR
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.