UAMS is seeking a fellowship trained urologist/urogynecologist specializing in Female Pelvic Health. This individual will be starting a Female Pelvic Medicine Division in the Department of Urology and will have access to a new state-of-the-art clinic and surgery center with urodynamics and a dedicated APRN.
The Department of Urology is comprised of 4 urologists, 2 APPS and 10 residents. Currently there is a fellowship-trained urologic oncologist and endourologist, and a fellowship-trained reconstructive urologist will be joining the faculty in August 2023.
- Clinical education of medical students and residents
- Outpatient practice in the beautiful Winthrop Rockefeller Cancer Institute
- Busy, diverse surgical service with 3 robots
- Research that results in peer-reviewed publications and presentations at regional and national meetings
- M.D. or equivalent
- License to practice medicine or eligible for licensure with the Arkansas State Medical Board (ASMB)
- Completion of an accredited Urologic Gynecology Training Program
Salary and benefit package is competitive and academic rank is commensurate with training and experience.
Please send CV to email@example.com.