NEA Baptist Hospital – Seeking BC/BE Med/Peds Physician to practice at NEA Baptist Clinics.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Complete benefits package and relocation
- This is an employed opportunity with NEA Baptist
Some notable facts about NEA Baptist Family Medicine program:
- Network of 25 full time Family Medicine Physicians
- Supportive and physician friendly administration team and medical staff
- Team Based Care – with APRNs, social work, care coordination, and pharmacy support
- 5 weeks clinic/ 1 week inpatient Attending
- Very busy practice with high earning potential
- Full time hospitalist team that covers all inpatient needs
- New $440MM Hospital- Gorgeous and Innovative Facility – 228 bed hospital including a 36 bed ICU and Clinic with 30+ subspecialties all under one roof
This opportunity is located in a city with a small-town feel and within 1 hour of a major metropolitan city. It offers a wide array of outdoor activities, active performing arts, and great activities for children.
- Beautiful Highly sought-after bedroom community
- Memphis International Airport – Easy 1 hour drive.
- Safe affluent city with amazing housing options- great for young families, singles and empty nesters
- Great schools, shopping, dining and low cost of living
- Big city amenities with Small town charm
*Must be recent Board Eligible or Board Certified and able to obtain an Arkansas medical license.
Send CV to email@example.com.