NEA Baptist Hospital – Seeking BC/BE Interventional Cardiology Physician (EP Preferred) to practice at NEA Baptist Hospital in Jonesboro, AR
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Complete benefits package and relocation
- This is an employed opportunity with NEA Baptist
Some notable facts about NEA Baptist Cardiology program:
- 8 full time Cardiologists; 5 Invasive & 3 Non-Invasive
- Supportive and physician friendly administration team and medical staff
- 4.5 day work week
- Call: 1:4 With 2 physicians at a time
- Very busy practice with high earning potential-over 100 referring physicians in house
- 3 Cath labs with Open Heart Surgery Program
- New $450MM Hospital- Gorgeous and Innovative Facility
- Work at a GREAT facility: NEA Baptist Memorial Hospital; a 228 bed hospital including a 36 bed ICU
- Clinic with 30+ subspecialties all under one roof
- Learn more on our website:http://www.baptistonline.org/nea
This opportunity is located in a city with a small-town feel and within 1 hour of a major metropolitan city. It offers a wide array of outdoor activities, active performing arts, and great activities for children.
•Beautiful Highly sought-after bedroom community
•Memphis International Airport – Easy 1 hour drive.
•Safe affluent city with amazing housing options- great for young families, singles and empty nesters
•Great schools, shopping, dining and low cost of living
• Big city amenities with Small town charm
Send CV to email@example.com.
*Must be recent Board Eligible or Board Certified and able to obtain an Arkansas medical license.